Sep 14, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Anthony can thrive in the triangle — if he moves the ball.
Sep 14, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Serbia looks on paper to be just another speed bump between the USA and gold.
Sep 13, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Bronze was a quality finish for the defending European champions.
Sep 12, 2014, 7:13 PM EDT
This is as lucky as it gets… this was Serbia’s night.
Sep 12, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
The USA will be huge favorites. As they should be.
Sep 12, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
“No words can adequately describe my remorse for the hurt that I have caused many people through the statements I repeated, most importantly Luol Deng.” —Danny Ferry
Sep 12, 2014, 4:24 PM EDT
The question is will he ever get his job back.
Sep 12, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
I think Dallas may be the fourth best team in the West this season.
Sep 12, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Complete with having children running up the Art Museum steps with him.
Sep 12, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
Once the USA got going in the second half against Lithuania, it became a dunkfest.
Sep 12, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Well, the second one was a strike.
Sep 12, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
How much is he really worth? That is largely determined by fit — he’s not for every roster.
Sep 11, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
The African born GM of the Raptors wrote the best thing you’ll read today.
Sep 11, 2014, 5:22 PM EDT
The USA’s second half was their best half of hoops so far this tournament. One more like that should do it.
Sep 11, 2014, 4:21 PM EDT
How would Cousins of three years ago handled this?
Sep 11, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
It’s become an annual fall tradition, just like the University of Michigan losing a big, nationally televised football game.
Sep 11, 2014, 1:13 PM EDT
Curry is a better shooter than Faried even sitting down. Not really shocking news.
Sep 11, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
Sanders four-year, $44 million extension kicks in this season. Lucky Bucks.
Sep 11, 2014, 11:11 AM EDT
The question is how much D-Will’s ankles will let him play.
Sep 11, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
“You never know when it is your last game or your last tournament.” —Pau Gasol
Sep 11, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Lithuania will not go down easily, but the Americans are the better team.
Sep 11, 2014, 1:29 AM EDT
A second unit of Jeremy Lin, Nick Young and Julius Randle will be a lot of fun. It won’t defend, but it will be entertaining.
Sep 10, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
“In my view, those comments, taken alone, do not merit his losing his job.” —Adam Silver
Sep 10, 2014, 6:26 PM EDT
Spain had come into this game having won their previous six by 26.5 on average, but France brought the defense for one night. Tony Parker who?
Sep 10, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
She likely will get to throw in her two cents still on the Hawks mess when she gets in the big chair.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34