Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
‘Drummund’ played poorly in Detroit’s loss to the Bulls.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
“These mother f—ers are still the Sacramento Kings,” Perkins says.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
L.A. gets $1.5 million exception to add a player before March 10.
Phil Jackson ‘wasn’t so humored’ by Adam Silver commenting on Knicks’ struggles to learn Triangle Offense
Nov 10, 2014, 8:13 PM EST
Jackson wasn’t thrilled with the commissioner joking about New York’s early-season struggles.
Nov 10, 2014, 6:54 PM EST
Injury occurred on a play against the Nuggets that resulted in Darrell Arthur being suspended.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Leonard is still dealing with the effects of an eye infection that sidelined him for the bulk of the preseason.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
This feels like a substantial bit of CYA on both sides.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Arthur was ejected from Friday night’s contest against the Cavaliers.
Nov 8, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
High degree of difficulty on this one.
Nov 8, 2014, 4:59 PM EST
Middleton had averaged 26.4 minutes through the first five games of the season.
Nov 8, 2014, 3:19 PM EST
One report says Rubio could miss up to eight weeks.
Nov 8, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Rondo should be back in the lineup for Wednesday’s contest against OKC. The Celtics updated the status of Marcus Smart, as well.
Nov 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Cousins is the voice of reason. (Video)
Nov 8, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
He was quoted directly in the original story, so …
Nov 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Nov 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Rose has been bothered by ankle injuries to begin the season, but soft schedule has made it easier for Bulls to hold him out.
Nov 8, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
This Cavaliers team doesn’t need any more attention.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
The bank was open.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
Nov 7, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
This didn’t look good.
Nov 7, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
This is coming to the NBA; it’s only a matter of when.
Nov 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
Cousins is always ready to rumble.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
Spurs basically forfeited this one before it even got started.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Yes, they have sleeves.
Nov 6, 2014, 8:55 PM EST
Should Nash spend the rest of his life covered in bubble wrap just because he can no longer play NBA basketball?
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8