Sep 7, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Saric will play overseas for at least one season before joining the Sixers.
Sep 7, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Hollins has played for 6 teams in 8 NBA seasons.
Sep 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Sep 6, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
As expected, the players Sacramento received in an earlier trade with the Knicks won’t be on next season’s roster.
Sep 6, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Curry hits a difficult shot.
Sep 6, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Last loss under Krzyzewski occurred in 2006.
Sep 6, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Tom Thibodeau on Derrick Rose with Team USA: ‘There’s nothing negative about this. This is all positive.’
Sep 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Rose has been underwhelming, but his head coach believes things are just fine.
Sep 6, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Money, however, might dictate him playing overseas.
Sep 6, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
Curry finished with 20 points, and put on a show in the third quarter.
Sep 6, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
That message was “F— Brooklyn”
Sep 6, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Fun reminder of why the Spurs finished last season as champions.
Sep 6, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
Refutes a report that Rondo had told Celtics “he wants out.”
Sep 5, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
Initial word was that Mahinmi would miss 2-3 months.
Sep 5, 2014, 9:21 PM EDT
LeBron’s childhood friend, Rich Paul, is Bledsoe’s agent.
Sep 5, 2014, 8:01 PM EDT
Bledsoe is likely headed for the one-year qualifying offer, same as Greg Monroe of the Pistons.
Sep 5, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
Monroe was a restricted free agent, but couldn’t agree on a satisfactory contract extension. Now, he takes a huge risk by playing for only one season’s worth of guaranteed dollars.
Sep 5, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Bob Myers has been successful in his role as Warriors GM thus far.
Sep 5, 2014, 12:17 AM EDT
It isn’t Kevin Durant, but UA still has legitimate NBA athletes on its roster.
Sep 4, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Anthony wanted to experience free agency, but now believes the stress was too much.
Sep 4, 2014, 9:44 PM EDT
Philadelphia acquired the rights to Saric on draft night, but he won’t play in the NBA next season.
Sep 4, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
Professional sports leagues in the U.S. have traditionally opposed gambling, at least publicly. But the NFL is an example of how it has benefited the popularity of the sport.
Sep 3, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Anything to distract from all the losing.
Sep 3, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Two solid bench upgrades for the Clippers, at bargain basement prices.
Sep 3, 2014, 1:21 PM EDT
The 2012 Dunk Contest champ was measured touching 12 feet, nine inches.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30