Nov 7, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
Nov 7, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
This didn’t look good.
Nov 7, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
This is coming to the NBA; it’s only a matter of when.
Nov 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
Cousins is always ready to rumble.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
Spurs basically forfeited this one before it even got started.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Yes, they have sleeves.
Nov 6, 2014, 8:55 PM EST
Should Nash spend the rest of his life covered in bubble wrap just because he can no longer play NBA basketball?
Nov 6, 2014, 2:11 PM EST
Howard seems to be genuinely startled.
Nov 5, 2014, 3:59 PM EST
High-flying, impressive slams.
Nov 5, 2014, 1:55 PM EST
Parsons wants to move on from perceived controversies with the Rockets.
Nov 5, 2014, 1:10 PM EST
First-year salary is set as a percentage of the salary cap in true max deals, which didn’t happen with Thompson.
Nov 5, 2014, 12:25 PM EST
He’s looking at you, Kyrie and Dion.
Nov 5, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Maybe not, but teams clearly don’t like each other.
Nov 5, 2014, 11:05 AM EST
Adds insult to injury.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:50 AM EST
Knicks lose by 15 to Wizards, and have been far too reliant on midrange jumpers in the early part of the season.
Nov 4, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
OKC has been decimated by injuries and would like to add another player to the roster as soon as possible.
Nov 4, 2014, 1:49 PM EST
!4th triple double of Paul’s career, but first since coming to Los Angeles.
Nov 4, 2014, 1:01 PM EST
Clippers have a bit of a reputation in this area.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
A fine and/or suspension should definitely be on the way from the league office.
Nov 4, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
Young appeared to get knocked out after taking an inadvertent elbow to the head against the Bulls.
Nov 4, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
Good luck with that.
Kevin Durant says small market of Oklahoma City was Pau Gasol’s primary concern in free agent meeting with Thunder
Nov 4, 2014, 9:41 AM EST
“He was more concerned about the city … He’s into, like, orchestras and plays,” Durant said.
Nov 4, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Ridiculous, but hilarious.
Nov 4, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Nov 4, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13