Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Jackson has a history of publicly criticizing officials.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
‘Drummund’ played poorly in Detroit’s loss to the Bulls.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
“These mother f—ers are still the Sacramento Kings,” Perkins says.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
L.A. gets $1.5 million exception to add a player before March 10.
Phil Jackson ‘wasn’t so humored’ by Adam Silver commenting on Knicks’ struggles to learn Triangle Offense
Nov 10, 2014, 8:13 PM EDT
Jackson wasn’t thrilled with the commissioner joking about New York’s early-season struggles.
Nov 10, 2014, 6:54 PM EDT
Injury occurred on a play against the Nuggets that resulted in Darrell Arthur being suspended.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Leonard is still dealing with the effects of an eye infection that sidelined him for the bulk of the preseason.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
This feels like a substantial bit of CYA on both sides.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Arthur was ejected from Friday night’s contest against the Cavaliers.
Nov 8, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
High degree of difficulty on this one.
Nov 8, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
Middleton had averaged 26.4 minutes through the first five games of the season.
Nov 8, 2014, 3:19 PM EDT
One report says Rubio could miss up to eight weeks.
Nov 8, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Rondo should be back in the lineup for Wednesday’s contest against OKC. The Celtics updated the status of Marcus Smart, as well.
Nov 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Cousins is the voice of reason. (Video)
Nov 8, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
He was quoted directly in the original story, so …
Nov 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Nov 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Rose has been bothered by ankle injuries to begin the season, but soft schedule has made it easier for Bulls to hold him out.
Nov 8, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
This Cavaliers team doesn’t need any more attention.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:40 PM EDT
The bank was open.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:25 PM EDT
Nov 7, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
This didn’t look good.
Nov 7, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
This is coming to the NBA; it’s only a matter of when.
Nov 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Cousins is always ready to rumble.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:50 PM EDT
Spurs basically forfeited this one before it even got started.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Yes, they have sleeves.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 19
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49