Nov 4, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
Young appeared to get knocked out after taking an inadvertent elbow to the head against the Bulls.
Nov 4, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
Good luck with that.
Kevin Durant says small market of Oklahoma City was Pau Gasol’s primary concern in free agent meeting with Thunder
Nov 4, 2014, 9:41 AM EST
“He was more concerned about the city … He’s into, like, orchestras and plays,” Durant said.
Nov 4, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Ridiculous, but hilarious.
Nov 4, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Nov 4, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
Nov 3, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Durant cited “time and energy” reasons for withdrawing at the time.
Nov 3, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Kidd left under suspicious circumstances, and the team’s owner essentially says he won’t be missed.
Nov 3, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Looked worse than it ultimately was.
Nov 3, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Anthony was more excited about a rebound that sealed the victory.
Nov 2, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Weird to get that angry playing just eight total minutes.
Nov 2, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Stephenson was benched for the fourth quarter of Charlotte’s loss to Memphis.
Nov 2, 2014, 6:43 PM EST
Exciting play, but Clippers lost at home to the Kings.
Nov 2, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Easy to say now, but the money Butler wants may not be available in Chicago.
Nov 2, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Nov 2, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Nov 1, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Brandon Jennings, when told Stan Van Gundy said D.J. Augustin has been better: ‘Then he should start’
Nov 1, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
It’s only been two games, but Stan Van Gundy has rode with Augustin over Jennings for the bulk of the minutes.
Nov 1, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Not quite, but you’ve got to love Irving’s honest interest.
Nov 1, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Nov 1, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Report: OKC’s Reggie Jackson to pursue starting job with another team as restricted free agent next summer
Nov 1, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
How much will the Thunder be willing to pay for Westbrook’s backup?
Nov 1, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
First-time NBA head coach wasn’t afraid to go after his star-studded squad.
Nov 1, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Westbrook broke his right hand during the second quarter of Thursday’s loss to the Clippers.
Nov 1, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
X-rays were negative, but Rose missed all of the 4th quarter and overtime with the injury.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 6
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6