Sep 5, 2014, 12:17 AM EDT
It isn’t Kevin Durant, and it isn’t even really basketball.
But Under Armour does have some athletes of note on its NBA roster.
They might not all be as aggressive as Stephen Curry is in defending the brand, but there are those that have no issue appearing in a spot for the footwear and apparel company — and Brandon Jennings is the latest to advertise for the company’s clothing line, as we’re still a month away from training camps opening, where anything of importance can actually be passed along.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10