Sep 5, 2014, 12:17 AM EDT
It isn’t Kevin Durant, and it isn’t even really basketball.
But Under Armour does have some athletes of note on its NBA roster.
They might not all be as aggressive as Stephen Curry is in defending the brand, but there are those that have no issue appearing in a spot for the footwear and apparel company — and Brandon Jennings is the latest to advertise for the company’s clothing line, as we’re still a month away from training camps opening, where anything of importance can actually be passed along.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 7
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 10
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11