Sep 5, 2014, 12:17 AM EDT
It isn’t Kevin Durant, and it isn’t even really basketball.
But Under Armour does have some athletes of note on its NBA roster.
They might not all be as aggressive as Stephen Curry is in defending the brand, but there are those that have no issue appearing in a spot for the footwear and apparel company — and Brandon Jennings is the latest to advertise for the company’s clothing line, as we’re still a month away from training camps opening, where anything of importance can actually be passed along.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3