Sep 5, 2014, 12:17 AM EST
It isn’t Kevin Durant, and it isn’t even really basketball.
But Under Armour does have some athletes of note on its NBA roster.
They might not all be as aggressive as Stephen Curry is in defending the brand, but there are those that have no issue appearing in a spot for the footwear and apparel company — and Brandon Jennings is the latest to advertise for the company’s clothing line, as we’re still a month away from training camps opening, where anything of importance can actually be passed along.
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 19
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 0
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 13
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 12
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 5
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 11
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 12
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20