Sep 5, 2014, 12:17 AM EST
It isn’t Kevin Durant, and it isn’t even really basketball.
But Under Armour does have some athletes of note on its NBA roster.
They might not all be as aggressive as Stephen Curry is in defending the brand, but there are those that have no issue appearing in a spot for the footwear and apparel company — and Brandon Jennings is the latest to advertise for the company’s clothing line, as we’re still a month away from training camps opening, where anything of importance can actually be passed along.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 0
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 5
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14