Sep 4, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
No. I don’t think so.
But I still loved the video.
I would love to believe that these trick shots by Tony Parker and French YouTube star Rémi Gaillard are real, because they are awesome… but I just can’t. Not a back heel flick that flies that far with that little windup. Not the last one. Plus Gaillard is known as a prankster.
To be fair, Gaillard is known for soccer trick shots — watch the World Cup one, which is fantastic. Still, I just don’t buy it.
But I’ll watch it again.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15