Sep 4, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
No. I don’t think so.
But I still loved the video.
I would love to believe that these trick shots by Tony Parker and French YouTube star Rémi Gaillard are real, because they are awesome… but I just can’t. Not a back heel flick that flies that far with that little windup. Not the last one. Plus Gaillard is known as a prankster.
To be fair, Gaillard is known for soccer trick shots — watch the World Cup one, which is fantastic. Still, I just don’t buy it.
But I’ll watch it again.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 23
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 32
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 5
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31