Sep 4, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
No. I don’t think so.
But I still loved the video.
I would love to believe that these trick shots by Tony Parker and French YouTube star Rémi Gaillard are real, because they are awesome… but I just can’t. Not a back heel flick that flies that far with that little windup. Not the last one. Plus Gaillard is known as a prankster.
To be fair, Gaillard is known for soccer trick shots — watch the World Cup one, which is fantastic. Still, I just don’t buy it.
But I’ll watch it again.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9