Sep 2, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Here are the top 25 rookies from last season by win shares:
Of those 27 (three tied for 25th), 26 have something in common. They’re under contract for next season.
Raduljica’s contributions in Milwaukee, 3.8 points on 54 percent shooting and 2.3 rebounds in 9.7 minutes per game, were modest. But for a rookie, they were encouraging. The 7-foot center could definitely stick in the NBA a bit longer.
Or he could return to Europe, where he played prior to last season. After a promising year with the Bucks, maybe he could earn more there and avoid the indignity of pitching himself to NBA teams.
But he’s going to try to stick out in America.
After one season in the league, he said he wants to stay (though it was “a little cold in Milwaukee”). He said he’s only heard rumors about any other teams that may want him and “I’m waiting to see what’s going to happen next.”
Someone should sign Raduljica. Though I might not offer him more than a minimum contract, I’d definitely be happy to have him for that.
Plenty of teams could use a 26-year-old third center on the border of deserving a rotation spot – including the team that just waived him.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 0
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 45
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13