Sep 2, 2014, 4:59 PM EST
Of course, we all know Manny Pacquiao as the head coach of the Kia Sorentos of the Philippine Basketball Association. A team that also drafted Pacquiao as a player — he is an old-school player coach ala Bill Russell. And he wants to bring in Metta World Peace to his roster.
Maybe Pacquiao has dabbled in some other sport, I don’t recall, but right now the long-time NBA fan is focused on basketball.
So much so he was working out at the Warriors facilities on Monday. Below are some photos, courtesy the Golden State Warriors Web site.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1