Sep 2, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Giannis Antetokounmpo continues to impress for Greece in World Cup play, and this was just the latest demonstration of the unique set of skills he brings to the game.
Antetokounmpo comes from the low block to strip Renaldo Balkman, and once he gathers possession, he needs only one dribble to get from half court all the way to the rim, where he is able to convert the difficult and-1 finish.
Greece is undefeated through its first three games of pool play, while Antetokounmpo has averaged 9.7 points and 4.7 rebounds in just under 19 minutes per contest.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 0
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 22
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 22
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0