Sep 2, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo continues to impress for Greece in World Cup play, and this was just the latest demonstration of the unique set of skills he brings to the game.
Antetokounmpo comes from the low block to strip Renaldo Balkman, and once he gathers possession, he needs only one dribble to get from half court all the way to the rim, where he is able to convert the difficult and-1 finish.
Greece is undefeated through its first three games of pool play, while Antetokounmpo has averaged 9.7 points and 4.7 rebounds in just under 19 minutes per contest.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 19
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49