Sep 2, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo continues to impress for Greece in World Cup play, and this was just the latest demonstration of the unique set of skills he brings to the game.
Antetokounmpo comes from the low block to strip Renaldo Balkman, and once he gathers possession, he needs only one dribble to get from half court all the way to the rim, where he is able to convert the difficult and-1 finish.
Greece is undefeated through its first three games of pool play, while Antetokounmpo has averaged 9.7 points and 4.7 rebounds in just under 19 minutes per contest.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18