Sep 2, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo continues to impress for Greece in World Cup play, and this was just the latest demonstration of the unique set of skills he brings to the game.
Antetokounmpo comes from the low block to strip Renaldo Balkman, and once he gathers possession, he needs only one dribble to get from half court all the way to the rim, where he is able to convert the difficult and-1 finish.
Greece is undefeated through its first three games of pool play, while Antetokounmpo has averaged 9.7 points and 4.7 rebounds in just under 19 minutes per contest.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50