Sep 1, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
James Harden is unquestionably one of the game’s elite offensive players, but his disinterest on the defensive end of the floor has earned him a bit of a reputation there, and he showed no signs of doing anything to change it during USA’s win over Turkey in FIBA World Cup play on Sunday.
This is going to keep getting pointed out, because Harden isn’t incapable of defending. But the more we see him display this level of apathy, the more unconscionable his decision to do so actually seems.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 2
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 18
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8