Sep 1, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
James Harden is unquestionably one of the game’s elite offensive players, but his disinterest on the defensive end of the floor has earned him a bit of a reputation there, and he showed no signs of doing anything to change it during USA’s win over Turkey in FIBA World Cup play on Sunday.
This is going to keep getting pointed out, because Harden isn’t incapable of defending. But the more we see him display this level of apathy, the more unconscionable his decision to do so actually seems.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49