Aug 31, 2014, 7:59 PM EDT
For you kids at home, that is not how you close out on a three-point shooter (take shorter steps as you get close to the shooter to slow your momentum, sometimes move to the shooting hand side, or the side your coach prefers to force the shooter to help, usually forcing him baseline). What you don’t do is extend your arm into his chest and run into him.
James Harden’s day wasn’t perfect by far (we’ll get to that) but he finished with 14 points on seven shots as Team USA got the win.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 26
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25