Aug 31, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
For you kids at home, that is not how you close out on a three-point shooter (take shorter steps as you get close to the shooter to slow your momentum, sometimes move to the shooting hand side, or the side your coach prefers to force the shooter to help, usually forcing him baseline). What you don’t do is extend your arm into his chest and run into him.
James Harden’s day wasn’t perfect by far (we’ll get to that) but he finished with 14 points on seven shots as Team USA got the win.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12