Aug 31, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
For you kids at home, that is not how you close out on a three-point shooter (take shorter steps as you get close to the shooter to slow your momentum, sometimes move to the shooting hand side, or the side your coach prefers to force the shooter to help, usually forcing him baseline). What you don’t do is extend your arm into his chest and run into him.
James Harden’s day wasn’t perfect by far (we’ll get to that) but he finished with 14 points on seven shots as Team USA got the win.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 8
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10