Aug 30, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s one of the interesting questions heading into the 2014-15 NBA season — what Kobe Bryant are we going to see?
James Harden said he knows Kobe has been putting in the work… but we all knew Kobe would put in the work. That was never the question, it is how his body will respond. Harden thinks well.
“We talk and he’s ready. He’s 20-year-old Kobe. It’s going to be a crazy environment.”
Kobe has said that he’s had to adjust his game, that he doesn’t move the same way and his explosivness will not be the same, but that can be made up for with smart play. That’s the goal — efficiency. Bryant can do that.
He’s not going to be 20-year-old Kobe bouncing out of the gym, but if he’s close to 2012 pre-injury Kobe the Lakers would take it.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 0
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 39
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11