Aug 28, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
This is not new, it’s actually from a 2006 coaching video on drills Gregg Popovich likes to run. It’s not exactly HD.
It’s also vintage Popovich.
He politely asks the names of the three guys he’s using to demonstrate the drills, then tells them he’s not going to remember them. Because he doesn’t really care. Although he uses a slightly different word for care.
Hat tip to NBA Reddit.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20