Aug 28, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
This is not new, it’s actually from a 2006 coaching video on drills Gregg Popovich likes to run. It’s not exactly HD.
It’s also vintage Popovich.
He politely asks the names of the three guys he’s using to demonstrate the drills, then tells them he’s not going to remember them. Because he doesn’t really care. Although he uses a slightly different word for care.
Hat tip to NBA Reddit.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 7
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 21
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11