Aug 28, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
This is not new, it’s actually from a 2006 coaching video on drills Gregg Popovich likes to run. It’s not exactly HD.
It’s also vintage Popovich.
He politely asks the names of the three guys he’s using to demonstrate the drills, then tells them he’s not going to remember them. Because he doesn’t really care. Although he uses a slightly different word for care.
Hat tip to NBA Reddit.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 46
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 20
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6