Aug 28, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
This is not new, it’s actually from a 2006 coaching video on drills Gregg Popovich likes to run. It’s not exactly HD.
It’s also vintage Popovich.
He politely asks the names of the three guys he’s using to demonstrate the drills, then tells them he’s not going to remember them. Because he doesn’t really care. Although he uses a slightly different word for care.
Hat tip to NBA Reddit.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50