Aug 28, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
This is not new, it’s actually from a 2006 coaching video on drills Gregg Popovich likes to run. It’s not exactly HD.
It’s also vintage Popovich.
He politely asks the names of the three guys he’s using to demonstrate the drills, then tells them he’s not going to remember them. Because he doesn’t really care. Although he uses a slightly different word for care.
Hat tip to NBA Reddit.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29