Aug 28, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Barack Obama is famously a huge basketball fan, but interest in the sport apparently extends across branches of the federal government.
ESPN’s Pablo Torre had a really cool day:
Step One: Have friend(s) become Supreme Court clerk(s)
Step Two: Get tour of building
Step Three: Demand to snap nets on The Highest Court in the Land
If that ceiling looks extremely low, that’s because it is.
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 35
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43