Aug 28, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Barack Obama is famously a huge basketball fan, but interest in the sport apparently extends across branches of the federal government.
ESPN’s Pablo Torre had a really cool day:
Step One: Have friend(s) become Supreme Court clerk(s)
Step Two: Get tour of building
Step Three: Demand to snap nets on The Highest Court in the Land
If that ceiling looks extremely low, that’s because it is.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18