Aug 28, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Barack Obama is famously a huge basketball fan, but interest in the sport apparently extends across branches of the federal government.
ESPN’s Pablo Torre had a really cool day:
Step One: Have friend(s) become Supreme Court clerk(s)
Step Two: Get tour of building
Step Three: Demand to snap nets on The Highest Court in the Land
If that ceiling looks extremely low, that’s because it is.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8