Aug 28, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Barack Obama is famously a huge basketball fan, but interest in the sport apparently extends across branches of the federal government.
ESPN’s Pablo Torre had a really cool day:
Step One: Have friend(s) become Supreme Court clerk(s)
Step Two: Get tour of building
Step Three: Demand to snap nets on The Highest Court in the Land
If that ceiling looks extremely low, that’s because it is.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23