Aug 28, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Barack Obama is famously a huge basketball fan, but interest in the sport apparently extends across branches of the federal government.
ESPN’s Pablo Torre had a really cool day:
Step One: Have friend(s) become Supreme Court clerk(s)
Step Two: Get tour of building
Step Three: Demand to snap nets on The Highest Court in the Land
If that ceiling looks extremely low, that’s because it is.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9