Aug 28, 2014, 10:29 PM EST
LeBron James singlehandedly ended the Heatles era when he chose to sign with the Cavaliers in free agency this summer, so it’s worth taking a look back at the top plays from the super-team’s final season together.
While there were plenty of plays involving James that are of interest, the most intriguing for the group’s future comes in at number two in this countdown.
In a game where James sat out with a minor groin injury, the final play came down to Dwyane Wade creating an opportunity for Chris Bosh, and Bosh came through in the clutch. I think we’ll see a lot more of those two in the coming season for the Heat, when it wouldn’t at all be a surprise for them to exceed expectations now that LeBron has moved on, and the other stars on the team have no choice but to step up in his place.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18