Aug 28, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
LeBron James singlehandedly ended the Heatles era when he chose to sign with the Cavaliers in free agency this summer, so it’s worth taking a look back at the top plays from the super-team’s final season together.
While there were plenty of plays involving James that are of interest, the most intriguing for the group’s future comes in at number two in this countdown.
In a game where James sat out with a minor groin injury, the final play came down to Dwyane Wade creating an opportunity for Chris Bosh, and Bosh came through in the clutch. I think we’ll see a lot more of those two in the coming season for the Heat, when it wouldn’t at all be a surprise for them to exceed expectations now that LeBron has moved on, and the other stars on the team have no choice but to step up in his place.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 13
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 36
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2