Aug 28, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
LeBron James singlehandedly ended the Heatles era when he chose to sign with the Cavaliers in free agency this summer, so it’s worth taking a look back at the top plays from the super-team’s final season together.
While there were plenty of plays involving James that are of interest, the most intriguing for the group’s future comes in at number two in this countdown.
In a game where James sat out with a minor groin injury, the final play came down to Dwyane Wade creating an opportunity for Chris Bosh, and Bosh came through in the clutch. I think we’ll see a lot more of those two in the coming season for the Heat, when it wouldn’t at all be a surprise for them to exceed expectations now that LeBron has moved on, and the other stars on the team have no choice but to step up in his place.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 8
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1