Aug 28, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
LeBron James singlehandedly ended the Heatles era when he chose to sign with the Cavaliers in free agency this summer, so it’s worth taking a look back at the top plays from the super-team’s final season together.
While there were plenty of plays involving James that are of interest, the most intriguing for the group’s future comes in at number two in this countdown.
In a game where James sat out with a minor groin injury, the final play came down to Dwyane Wade creating an opportunity for Chris Bosh, and Bosh came through in the clutch. I think we’ll see a lot more of those two in the coming season for the Heat, when it wouldn’t at all be a surprise for them to exceed expectations now that LeBron has moved on, and the other stars on the team have no choice but to step up in his place.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50