Aug 28, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
LeBron James singlehandedly ended the Heatles era when he chose to sign with the Cavaliers in free agency this summer, so it’s worth taking a look back at the top plays from the super-team’s final season together.
While there were plenty of plays involving James that are of interest, the most intriguing for the group’s future comes in at number two in this countdown.
In a game where James sat out with a minor groin injury, the final play came down to Dwyane Wade creating an opportunity for Chris Bosh, and Bosh came through in the clutch. I think we’ll see a lot more of those two in the coming season for the Heat, when it wouldn’t at all be a surprise for them to exceed expectations now that LeBron has moved on, and the other stars on the team have no choice but to step up in his place.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 0
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 3
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 19
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7