Aug 26, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Last season Dwyane Wade shot a very respectable 73.3 percent from the free throw line, something you need to do if part of your game is getting in the lane and drawing contact.
But he’s not as good at free throws as his soon to be wife, Gabriel Union. Based on the available video evidence she shoots roughly 100 percent from the line. And she looks better than Wade doing it.
Wade and Union tie the knot this weekend. We wish them nothing but the best. We got the couple a little something, we just need an address where to send the toaster.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7