Aug 26, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Last season Dwyane Wade shot a very respectable 73.3 percent from the free throw line, something you need to do if part of your game is getting in the lane and drawing contact.
But he’s not as good at free throws as his soon to be wife, Gabriel Union. Based on the available video evidence she shoots roughly 100 percent from the line. And she looks better than Wade doing it.
Wade and Union tie the knot this weekend. We wish them nothing but the best. We got the couple a little something, we just need an address where to send the toaster.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4