Aug 26, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Last season Dwyane Wade shot a very respectable 73.3 percent from the free throw line, something you need to do if part of your game is getting in the lane and drawing contact.
But he’s not as good at free throws as his soon to be wife, Gabriel Union. Based on the available video evidence she shoots roughly 100 percent from the line. And she looks better than Wade doing it.
Wade and Union tie the knot this weekend. We wish them nothing but the best. We got the couple a little something, we just need an address where to send the toaster.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 6
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 8
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8