Aug 26, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Last season Dwyane Wade shot a very respectable 73.3 percent from the free throw line, something you need to do if part of your game is getting in the lane and drawing contact.
But he’s not as good at free throws as his soon to be wife, Gabriel Union. Based on the available video evidence she shoots roughly 100 percent from the line. And she looks better than Wade doing it.
Wade and Union tie the knot this weekend. We wish them nothing but the best. We got the couple a little something, we just need an address where to send the toaster.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20