Aug 25, 2014, 7:19 PM EDT
That should work.
The fine people at 2K Sports release trailers of games like NBA 2K15 to get you to pre-order it, to get you excited for the release. Well, that should do it. The game looks realistic — Chris Andersen looks a little too realistic. There’s Derrick Rose driving the lane, John Wall looking frustrated, Doc Rivers preaching in the huddle and LeBron James dunking on guys. All very realistic.
Plus Red Hot Chili Peppers — got to love huge hoops/Lakers fan Flea getting a little money from the soundtrack. Got to pay for those Lakers’ seats somehow.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 27
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 7
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22