Aug 25, 2014, 7:19 PM EDT
That should work.
The fine people at 2K Sports release trailers of games like NBA 2K15 to get you to pre-order it, to get you excited for the release. Well, that should do it. The game looks realistic — Chris Andersen looks a little too realistic. There’s Derrick Rose driving the lane, John Wall looking frustrated, Doc Rivers preaching in the huddle and LeBron James dunking on guys. All very realistic.
Plus Red Hot Chili Peppers — got to love huge hoops/Lakers fan Flea getting a little money from the soundtrack. Got to pay for those Lakers’ seats somehow.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 17
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10