Aug 25, 2014, 7:19 PM EST
That should work.
The fine people at 2K Sports release trailers of games like NBA 2K15 to get you to pre-order it, to get you excited for the release. Well, that should do it. The game looks realistic — Chris Andersen looks a little too realistic. There’s Derrick Rose driving the lane, John Wall looking frustrated, Doc Rivers preaching in the huddle and LeBron James dunking on guys. All very realistic.
Plus Red Hot Chili Peppers — got to love huge hoops/Lakers fan Flea getting a little money from the soundtrack. Got to pay for those Lakers’ seats somehow.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10