Aug 25, 2014, 7:19 PM EDT
That should work.
The fine people at 2K Sports release trailers of games like NBA 2K15 to get you to pre-order it, to get you excited for the release. Well, that should do it. The game looks realistic — Chris Andersen looks a little too realistic. There’s Derrick Rose driving the lane, John Wall looking frustrated, Doc Rivers preaching in the huddle and LeBron James dunking on guys. All very realistic.
Plus Red Hot Chili Peppers — got to love huge hoops/Lakers fan Flea getting a little money from the soundtrack. Got to pay for those Lakers’ seats somehow.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 18
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10