Aug 25, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
This is like trying to choose which is the worse television show, Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. There are no winners here.
Kevin Durant got ambushed by TMZ cameras when leaving a Beverly Hills restaurant over the weekend and shot down any attempt to discuss the Nike vs. Under Armour decision (and how that may have impacted his Team USA status).
Then when asked which was better, Shaquille O’Neal’s legendary disaster “Kazaam” or Durant’s own “Thunderstruck” (where KD’s skills get transfered to a kid in a bad “Big” rip off), Durant didn’t hesitate:
“Kazaam” was better.
He also said he had no plans to do another movie, “I play basketball.”
Yes. Well, not right now with Team USA, he pulled out of that commmittment, which brings us back to the Nike/Under Armour decision (no matter what KD says). But at least there are no more movies planned.
Except maybe by LeBron James.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18