Aug 25, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
This is like trying to choose which is the worse television show, Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. There are no winners here.
Kevin Durant got ambushed by TMZ cameras when leaving a Beverly Hills restaurant over the weekend and shot down any attempt to discuss the Nike vs. Under Armour decision (and how that may have impacted his Team USA status).
Then when asked which was better, Shaquille O’Neal’s legendary disaster “Kazaam” or Durant’s own “Thunderstruck” (where KD’s skills get transfered to a kid in a bad “Big” rip off), Durant didn’t hesitate:
“Kazaam” was better.
He also said he had no plans to do another movie, “I play basketball.”
Yes. Well, not right now with Team USA, he pulled out of that commmittment, which brings us back to the Nike/Under Armour decision (no matter what KD says). But at least there are no more movies planned.
Except maybe by LeBron James.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 0
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9