Aug 25, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
This is like trying to choose which is the worse television show, Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. There are no winners here.
Kevin Durant got ambushed by TMZ cameras when leaving a Beverly Hills restaurant over the weekend and shot down any attempt to discuss the Nike vs. Under Armour decision (and how that may have impacted his Team USA status).
Then when asked which was better, Shaquille O’Neal’s legendary disaster “Kazaam” or Durant’s own “Thunderstruck” (where KD’s skills get transfered to a kid in a bad “Big” rip off), Durant didn’t hesitate:
“Kazaam” was better.
He also said he had no plans to do another movie, “I play basketball.”
Yes. Well, not right now with Team USA, he pulled out of that commmittment, which brings us back to the Nike/Under Armour decision (no matter what KD says). But at least there are no more movies planned.
Except maybe by LeBron James.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 79
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20