Aug 25, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
This is like trying to choose which is the worse television show, Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. There are no winners here.
Kevin Durant got ambushed by TMZ cameras when leaving a Beverly Hills restaurant over the weekend and shot down any attempt to discuss the Nike vs. Under Armour decision (and how that may have impacted his Team USA status).
Then when asked which was better, Shaquille O’Neal’s legendary disaster “Kazaam” or Durant’s own “Thunderstruck” (where KD’s skills get transfered to a kid in a bad “Big” rip off), Durant didn’t hesitate:
“Kazaam” was better.
He also said he had no plans to do another movie, “I play basketball.”
Yes. Well, not right now with Team USA, he pulled out of that commmittment, which brings us back to the Nike/Under Armour decision (no matter what KD says). But at least there are no more movies planned.
Except maybe by LeBron James.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39