Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
This is the first trailer from “Kobe Bryant‘s Muse” the documentary coming from Showtime soon.
This clip shows and deals with the drive that has always been part of what made Kobe great — his determination, his drive, his work ethic outstrips most players (and most people) and that helps set him apart. He has a high IQ, he has insane natural ability, but that can only really tapped into with a lot of hours in the gym.
I’m curious if this Kobe-approved documentary is all about promoting the mythology of Kobe or if, like any good documentary of a person, shows different sides and different feelings about the man.
Nov 24, 2014, 1:17 PM EST
Pelicans guard dealing with yet another injury
Nov 24, 2014, 12:38 PM EST
Rockets without their two best defensive players
Nov 24, 2014, 11:38 AM EST
Trail Blazers star keeps elevating game. Will he ever level off?
Nov 24, 2014, 10:50 AM EST
Oklahoma City point guard throws down on Warriors
Nov 24, 2014, 10:14 AM EST
Do you prefer the original or the emulator?
Nov 24, 2014, 9:35 AM EST
Utah would reportedly send Jeremy Evans and Toure’ Murry to Brooklyn
Nov 24, 2014, 9:04 AM EST
Rockets center has missed last two games after plasma therapy on knee
Nov 24, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Memphis can offer more money than anyone else, but Gasol will have options.
Nov 24, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Wes did Gallinari wrong.
Nov 24, 2014, 2:36 AM EST
Few teams have been more of a let down so far this season than Charlotte.
Nov 24, 2014, 1:24 AM EST
Tony Allen has a little playground in his offensive game.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
He is 0-for-13 in the Nets last two games.
Nov 23, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
This is funny. Cold, but funny.
Nov 23, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
What did you expect him to think?
Nov 23, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Whiteside has put up big numbers for the Iowa Energy.
Nov 23, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Henry has missed four games this season.
Nov 23, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Rose could return Monday.
Nov 23, 2014, 2:01 PM EST
Bargnani was close to a return from his hamstring injury.
Nov 23, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
The Pelicans are now without two starters.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Combination of a lower price tag and a more diverse overall skill set may explain why.
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 3
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 7
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 54
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11