Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This is the first trailer from “Kobe Bryant‘s Muse” the documentary coming from Showtime soon.
This clip shows and deals with the drive that has always been part of what made Kobe great — his determination, his drive, his work ethic outstrips most players (and most people) and that helps set him apart. He has a high IQ, he has insane natural ability, but that can only really tapped into with a lot of hours in the gym.
I’m curious if this Kobe-approved documentary is all about promoting the mythology of Kobe or if, like any good documentary of a person, shows different sides and different feelings about the man.
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 0
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14