Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This is the first trailer from “Kobe Bryant‘s Muse” the documentary coming from Showtime soon.
This clip shows and deals with the drive that has always been part of what made Kobe great — his determination, his drive, his work ethic outstrips most players (and most people) and that helps set him apart. He has a high IQ, he has insane natural ability, but that can only really tapped into with a lot of hours in the gym.
I’m curious if this Kobe-approved documentary is all about promoting the mythology of Kobe or if, like any good documentary of a person, shows different sides and different feelings about the man.
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 12
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8