Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
This is the first trailer from “Kobe Bryant‘s Muse” the documentary coming from Showtime soon.
This clip shows and deals with the drive that has always been part of what made Kobe great — his determination, his drive, his work ethic outstrips most players (and most people) and that helps set him apart. He has a high IQ, he has insane natural ability, but that can only really tapped into with a lot of hours in the gym.
I’m curious if this Kobe-approved documentary is all about promoting the mythology of Kobe or if, like any good documentary of a person, shows different sides and different feelings about the man.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14