Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This is the first trailer from “Kobe Bryant‘s Muse” the documentary coming from Showtime soon.
This clip shows and deals with the drive that has always been part of what made Kobe great — his determination, his drive, his work ethic outstrips most players (and most people) and that helps set him apart. He has a high IQ, he has insane natural ability, but that can only really tapped into with a lot of hours in the gym.
I’m curious if this Kobe-approved documentary is all about promoting the mythology of Kobe or if, like any good documentary of a person, shows different sides and different feelings about the man.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 0
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 2
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 15
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18