Aug 24, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
As the summer wears on, LeBron James seems to be getting more and more excited about returning to the court to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
James posted some photos of his new teammates on Saturday once the Kevin Love trade became official, and a day later, he seems ready to bring back his pregame powder toss ritual back to showcase in front of his hometown fans.
“I swear I can’t wait for this moment again!! #TheLand #PowderFillsTheRoom #StriveForGreatness,” the caption read.
That’s obviously a video game reenactment, and James has gone back and forth with this practice throughout his career. It seems, though, that just as he was ready to return to Cleveland, he’s equally ready to embrace all that endeared him to fans there during his first stint with the franchise.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 6
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30