Aug 24, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
As the summer wears on, LeBron James seems to be getting more and more excited about returning to the court to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
James posted some photos of his new teammates on Saturday once the Kevin Love trade became official, and a day later, he seems ready to bring back his pregame powder toss ritual back to showcase in front of his hometown fans.
“I swear I can’t wait for this moment again!! #TheLand #PowderFillsTheRoom #StriveForGreatness,” the caption read.
That’s obviously a video game reenactment, and James has gone back and forth with this practice throughout his career. It seems, though, that just as he was ready to return to Cleveland, he’s equally ready to embrace all that endeared him to fans there during his first stint with the franchise.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 50
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5