Aug 24, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
As the summer wears on, LeBron James seems to be getting more and more excited about returning to the court to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
James posted some photos of his new teammates on Saturday once the Kevin Love trade became official, and a day later, he seems ready to bring back his pregame powder toss ritual back to showcase in front of his hometown fans.
“I swear I can’t wait for this moment again!! #TheLand #PowderFillsTheRoom #StriveForGreatness,” the caption read.
That’s obviously a video game reenactment, and James has gone back and forth with this practice throughout his career. It seems, though, that just as he was ready to return to Cleveland, he’s equally ready to embrace all that endeared him to fans there during his first stint with the franchise.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10