Aug 24, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
As the summer wears on, LeBron James seems to be getting more and more excited about returning to the court to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
James posted some photos of his new teammates on Saturday once the Kevin Love trade became official, and a day later, he seems ready to bring back his pregame powder toss ritual back to showcase in front of his hometown fans.
“I swear I can’t wait for this moment again!! #TheLand #PowderFillsTheRoom #StriveForGreatness,” the caption read.
That’s obviously a video game reenactment, and James has gone back and forth with this practice throughout his career. It seems, though, that just as he was ready to return to Cleveland, he’s equally ready to embrace all that endeared him to fans there during his first stint with the franchise.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 4
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12