Aug 24, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
If we’re being completely honest, there are few who are qualified to identify what are truly the top plays of Kevin Love‘s career with the Timberwolves.
Unless you were the team’s beat writer during the six years he played there, one of the team’s relatively few die-hard fans or a season ticket holder, you probably haven’t suffered through every game of Love’s career in Minnesota, considering how bad the team was during that time.
But the fine folks at the NBA did their best to put together a compilation of Love’s top plays, so, here we are. The ones selected seem to fall in line with what we’ve come to expect from Love — the ability to hit contested threes, drive for slam dunks, and throw length-of-the-court outlet passes with precision.
Love no longer has to do it on his own now that he’s a member of the Cavaliers, but this reel is a reminder of just what he’s capable of, and why Cleveland didn’t hesitate for a moment to part with the top overall picks of the last two drafts in order to obtain his services.
- Hawks cruise to underwhelming Game 1 win over Nets 3
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 15
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10