Aug 24, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
If we’re being completely honest, there are few who are qualified to identify what are truly the top plays of Kevin Love‘s career with the Timberwolves.
Unless you were the team’s beat writer during the six years he played there, one of the team’s relatively few die-hard fans or a season ticket holder, you probably haven’t suffered through every game of Love’s career in Minnesota, considering how bad the team was during that time.
But the fine folks at the NBA did their best to put together a compilation of Love’s top plays, so, here we are. The ones selected seem to fall in line with what we’ve come to expect from Love — the ability to hit contested threes, drive for slam dunks, and throw length-of-the-court outlet passes with precision.
Love no longer has to do it on his own now that he’s a member of the Cavaliers, but this reel is a reminder of just what he’s capable of, and why Cleveland didn’t hesitate for a moment to part with the top overall picks of the last two drafts in order to obtain his services.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 14
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 8
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 50
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28