Aug 24, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
If we’re being completely honest, there are few who are qualified to identify what are truly the top plays of Kevin Love‘s career with the Timberwolves.
Unless you were the team’s beat writer during the six years he played there, one of the team’s relatively few die-hard fans or a season ticket holder, you probably haven’t suffered through every game of Love’s career in Minnesota, considering how bad the team was during that time.
But the fine folks at the NBA did their best to put together a compilation of Love’s top plays, so, here we are. The ones selected seem to fall in line with what we’ve come to expect from Love — the ability to hit contested threes, drive for slam dunks, and throw length-of-the-court outlet passes with precision.
Love no longer has to do it on his own now that he’s a member of the Cavaliers, but this reel is a reminder of just what he’s capable of, and why Cleveland didn’t hesitate for a moment to part with the top overall picks of the last two drafts in order to obtain his services.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25