Aug 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Curry was always a lock to make the roster (and he did) but he was getting to the rim, raining threes, making flashy passes and generally looking like the elite player he is.
Along with Anthony Davis, Curry could have a breakout World Cup — his game is well suited to international ball. He can shoot from crazy range, he’s got handles and he makes smart decisions with the ball. He tries on defense (which is a start). He could have a few games where he puts up monster numbers.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42