Aug 22, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
By NBA standards that’s not even a travel.
The “Greak freak” Giannis Antetokounmpo is playing for the Greek national team this summer heading into the World Cup in Spain and he had 12 points Wednesday his team’s 70-56 win against Turkey. But this was by far the most spectacular of them.
Antetokounmpo steals a pass near the free throw line and takes off in a one-man break — and only dribbles twice before throwing it down.
That extra step before the dunk would be legal in the NBA, however he carries the ball and gets away with it.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 12
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 12
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8