Aug 22, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
By NBA standards that’s not even a travel.
The “Greak freak” Giannis Antetokounmpo is playing for the Greek national team this summer heading into the World Cup in Spain and he had 12 points Wednesday his team’s 70-56 win against Turkey. But this was by far the most spectacular of them.
Antetokounmpo steals a pass near the free throw line and takes off in a one-man break — and only dribbles twice before throwing it down.
That extra step before the dunk would be legal in the NBA, however he carries the ball and gets away with it.
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 27
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 31
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6