Aug 22, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
By NBA standards that’s not even a travel.
The “Greak freak” Giannis Antetokounmpo is playing for the Greek national team this summer heading into the World Cup in Spain and he had 12 points Wednesday his team’s 70-56 win against Turkey. But this was by far the most spectacular of them.
Antetokounmpo steals a pass near the free throw line and takes off in a one-man break — and only dribbles twice before throwing it down.
That extra step before the dunk would be legal in the NBA, however he carries the ball and gets away with it.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2