V. Stiviano suit: Donald Sterling is gay

Aug 22, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT

Donald Sterling, V. Stiviano Donald Sterling, V. Stiviano

Donald Sterling didn’t pay off V. Stiviano in the first place, and it cost him his reputation, the Clippers and maybe eventually his marriage.

Yet, as Sterling continues to play dirty, he’s getting dragged through the mud himself. Stiviano claims that Sterling is gay in a newly filed lawsuit, which was obtained by TMZ:

In the new docs, Stiviano argues that the items in question were given to her in exchange for being Donald’s “beard” — and she insists Shelly knew about it.

Stiviano states … she was “not ever a sexual partner of Donald T. Sterling” and “believes that [Sterling] is a homosexual and enjoys sexual acts and or sexual congress with males.”

In the legal doc, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Stiviano says Shelly was “acutely aware of [Donald's] sexual orientation and condoned same as well as acknowledged and approved [Donald's] gifts of money [to Stiviano].”

If Sterling is gay, fine. It changes nothing relevant about his legal standing with the NBA. This probably isn’t how he would want to come out, tough, which is why I say he’s getting dirtied in this saga. There’s nothing impure if Sterling were gay.

If Sterling is gay, there is a laundry list of evidence pointing to the contrary.

A former female employee recently claimed:

King said Sterling had agreed to pay her $10,000 a month but “dangled money only if she would have sex with him.”

“He confided in her that he had difficulty having sexual relations and that he was bored with V.,” according to the lawsuit.

Another former female employee once claimed:

“Sterling touched her in ways that made her uncomfortable and asked her to visit friends of his for sex. Sterling also repeatedly ordered her to find massage therapists to service him sexually, telling her, ‘I want someone who will, you know, let me put it in or who [will] suck on it.’”

Sterling himself testified:

A   Well, I fool around sometimes. I do. When a girl seduces me and tells me all of these hot stories and dirty things and tells me how much she wants to suck on me and takes my shoes off and licks my feet and touches me.

When I’m in a limousine, she takes all of her clothes. The limo driver said, what is going on? And she started sucking me on the way to Mr. Koon’s house. And I thank her. I thank her for making me feel good.

Q   Sir, the question was, is this your handwriting?

Essentially, Stiviano wants to keep the assets Donald Sterling gave her – even though Shelly Sterling is suing the mistress/beard/whatever you want to call her. If Donald gifted Stiviano community property shared legally with Shelly, that’s one thing. If Donald paid Stiviano for services (acting as a beard), that’s something else.

It definitely seems more likely Stiviano is spinning a yarn than Sterling is gay, but I don’t know. I know Stiviano is trying come out ahead of this financially, and this could be a last-ditch chance to do so.

1. bucrightoff - Aug 22, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Considering she looks like a tranny, I can buy it.

2. misremembered72 - Aug 22, 2014 at 9:34 AM

“Q Sir, the question was, is this your handwriting?”
    LOL!!!!!!!!

• reesesteel23 - Aug 22, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Haven’t laughed this hard at a PBT article in a long time.

• money2long - Aug 22, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Who will. You know. Suck on it.
        Hahahahaha. I’m dead. Lol.

• paleihe - Aug 22, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Dude, that part had me burst out in laughter.

• zerole00 - Aug 22, 2014 at 1:18 PM

I can only how imagine how awkward the courtroom was after that exchange.

3. rajbais - Aug 22, 2014 at 9:40 AM

So who’s the true “silly rabbit” then?

4. willkill4caffeine - Aug 22, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Aghhh, you beat me to it!

5. saint1997 - Aug 22, 2014 at 9:45 AM

“Q Sir, the question was, is this your handwriting?”

Potentially the greatest sentence to utter in that context

6. mnsadsportsfan - Aug 22, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Oh man this story gets better and better. They would say he hung in the locker room a lot.

• ProBasketballPundit - Aug 22, 2014 at 10:48 AM

That’s true. And all those quotes about the athletes “beautiful black bodes”. Hmmm…

7. nicofthenorthstar - Aug 22, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Seriously, save this trash for tmz. There really is no redeeming value to covering the sleazy escapades of Sterling and friends.

8. imthedudedude - Aug 22, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Is this your homework Larry?

9. dexterismyhero - Aug 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Stiviano argues the items in question were given to her in exchange for being Donald’s “beard” .

hahaha…..Oh man it just keeps getting funnier….her brain must be the size of a peanut…..

• eugenesaxe1 - Aug 22, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Mighty rich peanut.

10. styx630 - Aug 22, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Can we all just agree that everyone involved in this situation is a horrible person?

11. mogogo1 - Aug 22, 2014 at 11:57 AM

So, the chick who helped expose Sterling as a racist ends up exposing herself as some sort of homophobe. This case just keeps getting better. Because just testifying that the items were gifts to his mistress wouldn’t work, she had to claim she never touched the guy. Nice try, honey.

12. wordyduke - Aug 22, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Since SI documented Sterling’s mal-ownership in a cover story years ago, I have had a very hard time feeling any sympathy for Donald Sterling. Certainly not this year.

This silly rabbit may actually generate sympathy for Sterling. She’s had her 15 minutes.

13. samsonight1010 - Aug 22, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Whores…

14. djshnooks - Aug 22, 2014 at 3:38 PM

“He was bored with V?”

V. Stiviano…or “V” as in vagina? Lol.

15. eugenesaxe1 - Aug 22, 2014 at 4:37 PM

It’s cute that she thinks she’s someone enough to go by V. It’s also interesting how many aliases she’s had.

16. bbk1000 - Aug 22, 2014 at 6:12 PM

One look at her and I somehow can’t blame him….

17. upperdecker19 - Aug 22, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Better watch out for “those AIDS” with all these partners and orientations

What players stood out at World Cup?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches