Aug 21, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
Being Jeremy Lin‘s parent must be an interesting experience. What are you going to say to him — he’s a Harvard graduate who worked hard and made the NBA, where he’s an international star who has $18 million in career earnings heading into this season. Still the family seems to have a playful relationship.
As evidence I bring you this post of Lin slamming a cake in his mother’s face. Enjoy.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at All-Ball, who has better sense than waste a cake like that.
(I know in the comments some of you will write “this is news?” Let me say this: If you haven’t figured it out by now, at PBT we bring you news, analysis and the silly of the NBA. All of it. The best part of this is format is if you’re not into some topic we post on, you don’t have to click on it. The fact you actually did click on this, then comment on it, shows me you do care about this and maybe we should run more of it. If you haven’t figured it out, the Internet in this big-media era is democratic (smaller case d) — if you click on something you get more of it. If you don’t care about something, try ignoring it.)
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 5
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 9
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7