Aug 21, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
Being Jeremy Lin‘s parent must be an interesting experience. What are you going to say to him — he’s a Harvard graduate who worked hard and made the NBA, where he’s an international star who has $18 million in career earnings heading into this season. Still the family seems to have a playful relationship.
As evidence I bring you this post of Lin slamming a cake in his mother’s face. Enjoy.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at All-Ball, who has better sense than waste a cake like that.
(I know in the comments some of you will write “this is news?” Let me say this: If you haven’t figured it out by now, at PBT we bring you news, analysis and the silly of the NBA. All of it. The best part of this is format is if you’re not into some topic we post on, you don’t have to click on it. The fact you actually did click on this, then comment on it, shows me you do care about this and maybe we should run more of it. If you haven’t figured it out, the Internet in this big-media era is democratic (smaller case d) — if you click on something you get more of it. If you don’t care about something, try ignoring it.)
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4