Aug 21, 2014, 12:10 PM EST
Being Jeremy Lin‘s parent must be an interesting experience. What are you going to say to him — he’s a Harvard graduate who worked hard and made the NBA, where he’s an international star who has $18 million in career earnings heading into this season. Still the family seems to have a playful relationship.
As evidence I bring you this post of Lin slamming a cake in his mother’s face. Enjoy.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at All-Ball, who has better sense than waste a cake like that.
(I know in the comments some of you will write “this is news?” Let me say this: If you haven’t figured it out by now, at PBT we bring you news, analysis and the silly of the NBA. All of it. The best part of this is format is if you’re not into some topic we post on, you don’t have to click on it. The fact you actually did click on this, then comment on it, shows me you do care about this and maybe we should run more of it. If you haven’t figured it out, the Internet in this big-media era is democratic (smaller case d) — if you click on something you get more of it. If you don’t care about something, try ignoring it.)
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13