Aug 21, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
DeMarcus Cousins and Stephen Curry were having a little fun following Team USA’s practice on Thursday, but while Cousins had hoped to impress Curry with his range, the results were underwhelming, at best.
“The third Splash Brother,” Cousins proclaimed, before clanking a three-pointer off the iron.
The Splash Brothers, of course, is the nickname that’s been given to the duo of Curry and his backcourt mate with the Warriors, Klay Thompson.
“Wait, we gotta get this right,” said Cousins, before trying it once more, and finishing with the very same result.
“We’re still taking applications, don’t worry,” Curry said.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25