Aug 21, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
DeMarcus Cousins and Stephen Curry were having a little fun following Team USA’s practice on Thursday, but while Cousins had hoped to impress Curry with his range, the results were underwhelming, at best.
“The third Splash Brother,” Cousins proclaimed, before clanking a three-pointer off the iron.
The Splash Brothers, of course, is the nickname that’s been given to the duo of Curry and his backcourt mate with the Warriors, Klay Thompson.
“Wait, we gotta get this right,” said Cousins, before trying it once more, and finishing with the very same result.
“We’re still taking applications, don’t worry,” Curry said.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8