Aug 21, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
DeMarcus Cousins and Stephen Curry were having a little fun following Team USA’s practice on Thursday, but while Cousins had hoped to impress Curry with his range, the results were underwhelming, at best.
“The third Splash Brother,” Cousins proclaimed, before clanking a three-pointer off the iron.
The Splash Brothers, of course, is the nickname that’s been given to the duo of Curry and his backcourt mate with the Warriors, Klay Thompson.
“Wait, we gotta get this right,” said Cousins, before trying it once more, and finishing with the very same result.
“We’re still taking applications, don’t worry,” Curry said.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 18
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 15
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 16
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80