Aug 21, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
DeMarcus Cousins and Stephen Curry were having a little fun following Team USA’s practice on Thursday, but while Cousins had hoped to impress Curry with his range, the results were underwhelming, at best.
“The third Splash Brother,” Cousins proclaimed, before clanking a three-pointer off the iron.
The Splash Brothers, of course, is the nickname that’s been given to the duo of Curry and his backcourt mate with the Warriors, Klay Thompson.
“Wait, we gotta get this right,” said Cousins, before trying it once more, and finishing with the very same result.
“We’re still taking applications, don’t worry,” Curry said.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 6
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 5
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 34
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 9
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40