Aug 20, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Stephen Curry is wrong.
I just had to start there. In an NBA Jam face-off of duos from current NBA teams, Curry and Klay Thompson would not win. They’d be good, maybe top four, but not win. I get he’s going to pick himself, but he’s wrong.
This is a pretty fun little game to play come summer. Here’s how I would rank the top five NBA Jam duos on current teams.
Dirk Nowtizki with Monta Ellis would be the sleeper there (because Nowitzki would be a force). But Durant and Westbrook would be unstoppable on offense — there would just be a loop of the announcer saying “He’s on fire” and “Boom-shakalaka!”
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 20
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8