Aug 20, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Stephen Curry is wrong.
I just had to start there. In an NBA Jam face-off of duos from current NBA teams, Curry and Klay Thompson would not win. They’d be good, maybe top four, but not win. I get he’s going to pick himself, but he’s wrong.
This is a pretty fun little game to play come summer. Here’s how I would rank the top five NBA Jam duos on current teams.
Dirk Nowtizki with Monta Ellis would be the sleeper there (because Nowitzki would be a force). But Durant and Westbrook would be unstoppable on offense — there would just be a loop of the announcer saying “He’s on fire” and “Boom-shakalaka!”
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 5
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 5
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 10
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4