Aug 20, 2014, 5:07 PM EDT
Evidently, those skills didn’t translate to the video game version of Curry’s persona.
Speaking at an event in New York to promote the latest release of NBA2K, Kevin Durant was asked which players he enjoys playing as in the game. And, with Curry on stage next to him, he wasn’t afraid to be completely honest.
“The thing is, I can’t shoot with Steph,” Durant said.
“That’s what everybody’s telling me,” Curry added.
“I can’t play well, he’s terrible in the game,” Durant said.
“They say it’s hit or miss with the timing on my jumper,” Curry said. “And I can’t figure out my own jumper.”
“He’s a 30 percent shooter in my game,” Durant said.
Check out the full exchange in the video clip above.
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 6
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 22
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 43