Aug 20, 2014, 5:07 PM EDT
Evidently, those skills didn’t translate to the video game version of Curry’s persona.
Speaking at an event in New York to promote the latest release of NBA2K, Kevin Durant was asked which players he enjoys playing as in the game. And, with Curry on stage next to him, he wasn’t afraid to be completely honest.
“The thing is, I can’t shoot with Steph,” Durant said.
“That’s what everybody’s telling me,” Curry added.
“I can’t play well, he’s terrible in the game,” Durant said.
“They say it’s hit or miss with the timing on my jumper,” Curry said. “And I can’t figure out my own jumper.”
“He’s a 30 percent shooter in my game,” Durant said.
Check out the full exchange in the video clip above.
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 1
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 18
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 16
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 16
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 48