Aug 20, 2014, 5:07 PM EST
Evidently, those skills didn’t translate to the video game version of Curry’s persona.
Speaking at an event in New York to promote the latest release of NBA2K, Kevin Durant was asked which players he enjoys playing as in the game. And, with Curry on stage next to him, he wasn’t afraid to be completely honest.
“The thing is, I can’t shoot with Steph,” Durant said.
“That’s what everybody’s telling me,” Curry added.
“I can’t play well, he’s terrible in the game,” Durant said.
“They say it’s hit or miss with the timing on my jumper,” Curry said. “And I can’t figure out my own jumper.”
“He’s a 30 percent shooter in my game,” Durant said.
Check out the full exchange in the video clip above.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3