Aug 20, 2014, 5:07 PM EDT
Evidently, those skills didn’t translate to the video game version of Curry’s persona.
Speaking at an event in New York to promote the latest release of NBA2K, Kevin Durant was asked which players he enjoys playing as in the game. And, with Curry on stage next to him, he wasn’t afraid to be completely honest.
“The thing is, I can’t shoot with Steph,” Durant said.
“That’s what everybody’s telling me,” Curry added.
“I can’t play well, he’s terrible in the game,” Durant said.
“They say it’s hit or miss with the timing on my jumper,” Curry said. “And I can’t figure out my own jumper.”
“He’s a 30 percent shooter in my game,” Durant said.
Check out the full exchange in the video clip above.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 9
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90