Aug 20, 2014, 5:07 PM EDT
Evidently, those skills didn’t translate to the video game version of Curry’s persona.
Speaking at an event in New York to promote the latest release of NBA2K, Kevin Durant was asked which players he enjoys playing as in the game. And, with Curry on stage next to him, he wasn’t afraid to be completely honest.
“The thing is, I can’t shoot with Steph,” Durant said.
“That’s what everybody’s telling me,” Curry added.
“I can’t play well, he’s terrible in the game,” Durant said.
“They say it’s hit or miss with the timing on my jumper,” Curry said. “And I can’t figure out my own jumper.”
“He’s a 30 percent shooter in my game,” Durant said.
Check out the full exchange in the video clip above.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7