Aug 19, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
I would love to play a game on that court. Just one game, before the seizures kicked in.
That is the Nike RISE ‘House of Mamba’ LED court, which was unveiled during Kobe Bryant‘s recent tour through China. The court is… cool. And distracting. It makes the game into a video game.
Kobe is not so much the tech guy that he gets how this works. Right there with you, Bean.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18