Aug 19, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
I would love to play a game on that court. Just one game, before the seizures kicked in.
That is the Nike RISE ‘House of Mamba’ LED court, which was unveiled during Kobe Bryant‘s recent tour through China. The court is… cool. And distracting. It makes the game into a video game.
Kobe is not so much the tech guy that he gets how this works. Right there with you, Bean.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48