Aug 19, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
I would love to play a game on that court. Just one game, before the seizures kicked in.
That is the Nike RISE ‘House of Mamba’ LED court, which was unveiled during Kobe Bryant‘s recent tour through China. The court is… cool. And distracting. It makes the game into a video game.
Kobe is not so much the tech guy that he gets how this works. Right there with you, Bean.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 17
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 30
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85