Aug 19, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
I would love to play a game on that court. Just one game, before the seizures kicked in.
That is the Nike RISE ‘House of Mamba’ LED court, which was unveiled during Kobe Bryant‘s recent tour through China. The court is… cool. And distracting. It makes the game into a video game.
Kobe is not so much the tech guy that he gets how this works. Right there with you, Bean.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 33
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 67
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31