Aug 19, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
I would love to play a game on that court. Just one game, before the seizures kicked in.
That is the Nike RISE ‘House of Mamba’ LED court, which was unveiled during Kobe Bryant‘s recent tour through China. The court is… cool. And distracting. It makes the game into a video game.
Kobe is not so much the tech guy that he gets how this works. Right there with you, Bean.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15