Aug 18, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
With all the changes in the Pacers’ rotation next year,Ian Mahinmi is likely going to have a larger role to play. Maybe the book on how to defend him is out — send him to the free throw line.
Mahinmi is playing for the reigning European champion French team at the World Cup this summer (a team that is not the same without Tony Parker playing) and in a tune-up game against the Philippines Mahinmi airballed back-to-back free throws. Even DeAndre Jordan thinks that’s sad.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20