Aug 17, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
But other players chipped in their share of highlights, and Stephen Curry had the crowd engaged with his 3-of-3 first quarter shooting.
Curry’s stroke appears effortless most of the time, but the ball-handling on display in his third shot of the period, where he went behind the back and through the legs with the dribble before hitting a step-back long two over his defender was truly something special.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 7
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 35
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11