Aug 17, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
But other players chipped in their share of highlights, and Stephen Curry had the crowd engaged with his 3-of-3 first quarter shooting.
Curry’s stroke appears effortless most of the time, but the ball-handling on display in his third shot of the period, where he went behind the back and through the legs with the dribble before hitting a step-back long two over his defender was truly something special.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11