Aug 17, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Nate Robinson, 31, had ACL surgery back in January.
He’s starting to get his bounce back. That should make Nuggets fans happy. He was expected to be ready to go for training camp and I’d say that looks pretty good right about now.
He posted this to his Instagram account, him dunking on an outdoor court in his native Seattle.
But things are not all the way back yet (hat tip SLAM).
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19