Aug 17, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Nate Robinson, 31, had ACL surgery back in January.
He’s starting to get his bounce back. That should make Nuggets fans happy. He was expected to be ready to go for training camp and I’d say that looks pretty good right about now.
He posted this to his Instagram account, him dunking on an outdoor court in his native Seattle.
But things are not all the way back yet (hat tip SLAM).
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20