Aug 17, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Nate Robinson, 31, had ACL surgery back in January.
He’s starting to get his bounce back. That should make Nuggets fans happy. He was expected to be ready to go for training camp and I’d say that looks pretty good right about now.
He posted this to his Instagram account, him dunking on an outdoor court in his native Seattle.
But things are not all the way back yet (hat tip SLAM).
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11