Aug 17, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Nate Robinson, 31, had ACL surgery back in January.
He’s starting to get his bounce back. That should make Nuggets fans happy. He was expected to be ready to go for training camp and I’d say that looks pretty good right about now.
He posted this to his Instagram account, him dunking on an outdoor court in his native Seattle.
But things are not all the way back yet (hat tip SLAM).
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 21
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17