Aug 17, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Nate Robinson, 31, had ACL surgery back in January.
He’s starting to get his bounce back. That should make Nuggets fans happy. He was expected to be ready to go for training camp and I’d say that looks pretty good right about now.
He posted this to his Instagram account, him dunking on an outdoor court in his native Seattle.
But things are not all the way back yet (hat tip SLAM).
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48