Aug 17, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The caption: “Bosses chillin”
That would be Paul Pierce on the right and Tony Montana on the left, AKA Al Pacino.
Pacino recently did a one-man show in Las Vegas and this may have been taken on the way to or from that. Or not. If you’re Pierce you may jut randomly end up on a private jet with Pacino because that’s how you roll.
For the record that would be the Washington Wizards’ Paul Pierce. Still weird to type that sentence.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 26
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7