Aug 17, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The caption: “Bosses chillin”
That would be Paul Pierce on the right and Tony Montana on the left, AKA Al Pacino.
Pacino recently did a one-man show in Las Vegas and this may have been taken on the way to or from that. Or not. If you’re Pierce you may jut randomly end up on a private jet with Pacino because that’s how you roll.
For the record that would be the Washington Wizards’ Paul Pierce. Still weird to type that sentence.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18