Aug 17, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
The caption: “Bosses chillin”
That would be Paul Pierce on the right and Tony Montana on the left, AKA Al Pacino.
Pacino recently did a one-man show in Las Vegas and this may have been taken on the way to or from that. Or not. If you’re Pierce you may jut randomly end up on a private jet with Pacino because that’s how you roll.
For the record that would be the Washington Wizards’ Paul Pierce. Still weird to type that sentence.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13