Aug 17, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The caption: “Bosses chillin”
That would be Paul Pierce on the right and Tony Montana on the left, AKA Al Pacino.
Pacino recently did a one-man show in Las Vegas and this may have been taken on the way to or from that. Or not. If you’re Pierce you may jut randomly end up on a private jet with Pacino because that’s how you roll.
For the record that would be the Washington Wizards’ Paul Pierce. Still weird to type that sentence.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10