Aug 17, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
The caption: “Bosses chillin”
That would be Paul Pierce on the right and Tony Montana on the left, AKA Al Pacino.
Pacino recently did a one-man show in Las Vegas and this may have been taken on the way to or from that. Or not. If you’re Pierce you may jut randomly end up on a private jet with Pacino because that’s how you roll.
For the record that would be the Washington Wizards’ Paul Pierce. Still weird to type that sentence.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 9
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5