Aug 16, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
When consumed in bulk quantities over the long course of the NBA season, the play of James Harden doesn’t immediately come to mind as one of the game’s more aesthetically pleasing.
But there’s no doubting his status as one of the game’s elite offensive players, and this compilation of his best plays from the 2013-14 season showcases this, often fantastically.
There are more clutch shots in this mix than those who aren’t diehard Rockets fan might remember, and of course there are some signature drives where he scores over defenders in traffic. But the agility Harden shows in the number one play is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54