Aug 16, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
When consumed in bulk quantities over the long course of the NBA season, the play of James Harden doesn’t immediately come to mind as one of the game’s more aesthetically pleasing.
But there’s no doubting his status as one of the game’s elite offensive players, and this compilation of his best plays from the 2013-14 season showcases this, often fantastically.
There are more clutch shots in this mix than those who aren’t diehard Rockets fan might remember, and of course there are some signature drives where he scores over defenders in traffic. But the agility Harden shows in the number one play is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4