Aug 16, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
When consumed in bulk quantities over the long course of the NBA season, the play of James Harden doesn’t immediately come to mind as one of the game’s more aesthetically pleasing.
But there’s no doubting his status as one of the game’s elite offensive players, and this compilation of his best plays from the 2013-14 season showcases this, often fantastically.
There are more clutch shots in this mix than those who aren’t diehard Rockets fan might remember, and of course there are some signature drives where he scores over defenders in traffic. But the agility Harden shows in the number one play is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85