Aug 16, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
When consumed in bulk quantities over the long course of the NBA season, the play of James Harden doesn’t immediately come to mind as one of the game’s more aesthetically pleasing.
But there’s no doubting his status as one of the game’s elite offensive players, and this compilation of his best plays from the 2013-14 season showcases this, often fantastically.
There are more clutch shots in this mix than those who aren’t diehard Rockets fan might remember, and of course there are some signature drives where he scores over defenders in traffic. But the agility Harden shows in the number one play is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13