Aug 16, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
When consumed in bulk quantities over the long course of the NBA season, the play of James Harden doesn’t immediately come to mind as one of the game’s more aesthetically pleasing.
But there’s no doubting his status as one of the game’s elite offensive players, and this compilation of his best plays from the 2013-14 season showcases this, often fantastically.
There are more clutch shots in this mix than those who aren’t diehard Rockets fan might remember, and of course there are some signature drives where he scores over defenders in traffic. But the agility Harden shows in the number one play is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16