Tweet of the Day: Nick Young explains why there’s no ink on his right arm

Aug 15, 2014, 4:59 PM EST

You gotta love Swaggy P.

Nick Young will be back with the Lakers next season, providing plenty of entertainment as he guns to his heart’s content… until Kobe Bryant tells him to cut it out.

It’s going to be interesting to see how Scott sets up the rotations. Kobe Bryant’s gotta be fed. You can start Kobe and Young at the two/three but that’s going to take up a lot of shots… not that you really want Jordan Hill and Carlos Boozer to be the offensive focal points. But there are some challenges.

1. succulentnipples - Aug 15, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Johnathon Football.

• 2016olympics - Aug 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM

*Jonathan

2. ohioteamsusuallysuck - Aug 15, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Are you posting on every single thread?

3. sportsfan18 - Aug 15, 2014 at 5:18 PM

“I think the Lakers are going to be a pretty entertaining team. One that loses a lot of games, but entertaining.

34 to 37 wins this year…

yep, that equates to a team that loses a lot of games…

4. eugenesaxe1 - Aug 15, 2014 at 6:16 PM

“You gotta love Swaggy P.”

Like Hell I do.

5. jamesmfitzpatrick - Aug 15, 2014 at 8:36 PM

That is not where I saw this going.

I have a dirty mind.

• genericcommenter - Aug 15, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Yeah, I thought he shoved it in Iggy.

6. asimonetti88 - Aug 15, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Swaggy P is the man

7. sire2334 - Aug 15, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Just another reminder: This guy was on the same team as Gilbert Arenas, JaVale McGee and Andre “Baltche”…SAME TEAM!

8. alwayscover1 - Aug 17, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Wow “Kurt Helin” really! The line up won’t exactly look that way. Nick brings wayyy to much punch off the bench to be inserted into the lineup unless someone’s hurt. And I rather like “J Hill” and “Big Ed Davis” .. “C Boozer” only needs to be formadable. I also think the kid “J Clarkston” will be a baller, under the wing and watchful eye of KB-24 and Byron Scott. I guess I don’t share this grim look some people are giving this team..

Jabari Parker injury latest for disappointing rookie class
Top 10 NBA Player Searches