Aug 15, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
You gotta love Swaggy P.
It’s going to be interesting to see how Scott sets up the rotations. Kobe Bryant’s gotta be fed. You can start Kobe and Young at the two/three but that’s going to take up a lot of shots… not that you really want Jordan Hill and Carlos Boozer to be the offensive focal points. But there are some challenges.
I think the Lakers are going to be a pretty entertaining team. One that loses a lot of games, but entertaining.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 32
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 27
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3