Aug 15, 2014, 4:59 PM EST
You gotta love Swaggy P.
It’s going to be interesting to see how Scott sets up the rotations. Kobe Bryant’s gotta be fed. You can start Kobe and Young at the two/three but that’s going to take up a lot of shots… not that you really want Jordan Hill and Carlos Boozer to be the offensive focal points. But there are some challenges.
I think the Lakers are going to be a pretty entertaining team. One that loses a lot of games, but entertaining.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42