Aug 15, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
You gotta love Swaggy P.
It’s going to be interesting to see how Scott sets up the rotations. Kobe Bryant’s gotta be fed. You can start Kobe and Young at the two/three but that’s going to take up a lot of shots… not that you really want Jordan Hill and Carlos Boozer to be the offensive focal points. But there are some challenges.
I think the Lakers are going to be a pretty entertaining team. One that loses a lot of games, but entertaining.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 19
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 4
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 38
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30