Aug 15, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Paul George has an entire NBA career based around being overlooked, counted out, then working hard and blowing away expectations.
Listening to him at his press conference in Indiana Friday, the first time he spoke to the media since his horrific injury in the Team USA Showcase in Las Vegas, that’s his motivation again. And I wouldn’t bet against him.
My PBT Extra tag-team partner Jenna Corrado brings you the update.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15