Aug 15, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Paul George has an entire NBA career based around being overlooked, counted out, then working hard and blowing away expectations.
Listening to him at his press conference in Indiana Friday, the first time he spoke to the media since his horrific injury in the Team USA Showcase in Las Vegas, that’s his motivation again. And I wouldn’t bet against him.
My PBT Extra tag-team partner Jenna Corrado brings you the update.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11