Aug 13, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Foot Locker’s new line of ads is about great players having a short memory — Scottie Pippin killed it in the first one.
James Harden teams up with Landon Donovan in the next one, and good on Landon for being willing to play this as a joke and not be bitter about it. This is pretty funny so we pass it along on a nice summer afternoon.
(BTW, I was good with Jurgen Klinsmann leaving Donovan off the team, but the risk was no backup striker behind Jozy Altidore and when he went down with the hamstring the USA offense took a huge blow. Tim Howard saved our bacon. Still, fantastic World Cup from Team USA, a step in the right direction.)
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11