Aug 13, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Foot Locker’s new line of ads is about great players having a short memory — Scottie Pippin killed it in the first one.
James Harden teams up with Landon Donovan in the next one, and good on Landon for being willing to play this as a joke and not be bitter about it. This is pretty funny so we pass it along on a nice summer afternoon.
(BTW, I was good with Jurgen Klinsmann leaving Donovan off the team, but the risk was no backup striker behind Jozy Altidore and when he went down with the hamstring the USA offense took a huge blow. Tim Howard saved our bacon. Still, fantastic World Cup from Team USA, a step in the right direction.)
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13