Aug 13, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Foot Locker’s new line of ads is about great players having a short memory — Scottie Pippin killed it in the first one.
James Harden teams up with Landon Donovan in the next one, and good on Landon for being willing to play this as a joke and not be bitter about it. This is pretty funny so we pass it along on a nice summer afternoon.
(BTW, I was good with Jurgen Klinsmann leaving Donovan off the team, but the risk was no backup striker behind Jozy Altidore and when he went down with the hamstring the USA offense took a huge blow. Tim Howard saved our bacon. Still, fantastic World Cup from Team USA, a step in the right direction.)
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9