Aug 13, 2014, 12:50 PM EST
Foot Locker’s new line of ads is about great players having a short memory — Scottie Pippin killed it in the first one.
James Harden teams up with Landon Donovan in the next one, and good on Landon for being willing to play this as a joke and not be bitter about it. This is pretty funny so we pass it along on a nice summer afternoon.
(BTW, I was good with Jurgen Klinsmann leaving Donovan off the team, but the risk was no backup striker behind Jozy Altidore and when he went down with the hamstring the USA offense took a huge blow. Tim Howard saved our bacon. Still, fantastic World Cup from Team USA, a step in the right direction.)
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39