Aug 13, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Foot Locker’s new line of ads is about great players having a short memory — Scottie Pippin killed it in the first one.
James Harden teams up with Landon Donovan in the next one, and good on Landon for being willing to play this as a joke and not be bitter about it. This is pretty funny so we pass it along on a nice summer afternoon.
(BTW, I was good with Jurgen Klinsmann leaving Donovan off the team, but the risk was no backup striker behind Jozy Altidore and when he went down with the hamstring the USA offense took a huge blow. Tim Howard saved our bacon. Still, fantastic World Cup from Team USA, a step in the right direction.)
- LeBron makes emotional return to Cleveland tonight, new Nike ad shows city standing together (VIDEO) 0
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 6
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 21
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 22
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 17
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38