Best NBA crossovers of 2013-14 season (VIDEO)

Aug 13, 2014, 11:31 PM EST

I love a good dunk as much as the next guy. Same with blocks.

But I can watch crossover highlights all day long.

Here is a highlight package of the best crossovers from the NBA last season, as compiled by NBA.com. My personal favorite may be Kyrie Irving spinning around Pablo Prigioni. Or Andre Iguodala‘s great move against Denver. Jeff Teague has a better crossover than he gets credit for.

(And save your fingers in the comments, we know not all of those are pure crossovers. It’s summer, relax a little. Those are still great moves.)

1. chicagosports2014 - Aug 13, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Drose got the best handles out this bunch his left hand is deadly, to be his off hand

2. 88heatnation - Aug 14, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Iggy sick behind the back

3. samsonight1010 - Aug 14, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Chicago, you are insane, rose is a great all around player, but can’t handle the ball with the likes of kyrie, steph and Teague

• sonnysuave - Aug 14, 2014 at 5:24 AM

DRose’s game doesn’t need spectacular handles when his speed is 10x’s faster than Kyrie, Steph, and Teague. Dood smoked by Kyrie with ease in the USA intrasquad game! Bottom line is… if you could get to the rim easily with your speed, why would you need handles???

4. yesser12 - Aug 14, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Iggy was disrespectful godamn that was nice.

5. doc305 - Aug 14, 2014 at 9:57 AM

I always tell my son that being a good defensive player is 100 times harder than being a good offensive player. Defense has to REACT to offensive ACT. A good defensive player knows that they will be made to look a fool every now and again because an offensive player almost always has the advantage, doesn’t mean that it’s not fun to look and admire the moves these guys can put on other pros.

• antistratfordian - Aug 14, 2014 at 1:22 PM

You think it’s easier to play offense like that? They’re both very hard to do. You can never really learn how to play offense like these guys if you don’t have the physical ability to do it – it will be impossible. But you can always learn how to be a good defender regardless of your physical limitations.

Actually, you kind of hit on why defense might be a little more forgiving – you are expected to fail sometimes, so you always have an excuse if you get burned.

• doc305 - Aug 15, 2014 at 4:22 PM

I don’t remember saying either was easy… my argument is that, as I said, defense has to REACT to the offensive players action. And the cross over is not something only NBA players can do, my kid crosses guys twice his size all day, and he will never have the physical tools NBA players have.. are you really telling me that only NBA players can do crossovers? Like I said, offense has an advantage over defense most of the time , because of the reaction to action thing…

6. antistratfordian - Aug 14, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Kyrie just makes defenders look silly. He is the current crossover king, in my opinion.

Could Sixers be worst team in NBA history?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches