Aug 12, 2014, 2:10 PM EDT
If the question was who’s the better shooter between Stephen Curry and LeBron James, Curry would undoubtedly be the guy. He holds a career average of 44 percent from the three-point line compared to LeBron’s 34 percent.
Curry, however, believes his game goes beyond the three-point line (which it does, his assist rate has increased significantly each of the last three years) and that he’s a better offensive player than LeBron (which is questionable, the physical presence of James that allows him to score anywhere from the floor goes unmatched). Jump to the 4:12 mark to hear Curry’s remarks.
Granted, at the 1:02 mark, Curry said if he were to start a football team, he’d place LeBron at the tight end position with Curry being the quarterback.
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 0
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 7
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71