Aug 12, 2014, 2:10 PM EST
If the question was who’s the better shooter between Stephen Curry and LeBron James, Curry would undoubtedly be the guy. He holds a career average of 44 percent from the three-point line compared to LeBron’s 34 percent.
Curry, however, believes his game goes beyond the three-point line (which it does, his assist rate has increased significantly each of the last three years) and that he’s a better offensive player than LeBron (which is questionable, the physical presence of James that allows him to score anywhere from the floor goes unmatched). Jump to the 4:12 mark to hear Curry’s remarks.
Granted, at the 1:02 mark, Curry said if he were to start a football team, he’d place LeBron at the tight end position with Curry being the quarterback.
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 2
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 17
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 59
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8