Aug 12, 2014, 2:10 PM EDT
If the question was who’s the better shooter between Stephen Curry and LeBron James, Curry would undoubtedly be the guy. He holds a career average of 44 percent from the three-point line compared to LeBron’s 34 percent.
Curry, however, believes his game goes beyond the three-point line (which it does, his assist rate has increased significantly each of the last three years) and that he’s a better offensive player than LeBron (which is questionable, the physical presence of James that allows him to score anywhere from the floor goes unmatched). Jump to the 4:12 mark to hear Curry’s remarks.
Granted, at the 1:02 mark, Curry said if he were to start a football team, he’d place LeBron at the tight end position with Curry being the quarterback.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9