Aug 12, 2014, 7:59 PM EDT
Toure Murry barely got on the court last season with the Knicks, but in his limited minutes he showed potential. He had a couple strong games late in the season scoring in double digits, he paired will with Iman Shumpert and generally looked like a big guard who maybe could develop into a rotation player.
Looks like the Jazz may be the team to find that out.
Nothing is finalized but there is this from Marc Stein of ESPN.
The Jazz are a team who brought in Quin Snyder as coach to develop all their young talent — Gordon Hayward, Dante Exum, Trey Burke, Alec Burks, Rodney Hood, Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter, among others. It’s not a bad gamble to throw Murry into the mix and see if he can become part of the rotation.
At that price, it’s a good gamble.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 13
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0