Aug 12, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
Toure Murry barely got on the court last season with the Knicks, but in his limited minutes he showed potential. He had a couple strong games late in the season scoring in double digits, he paired will with Iman Shumpert and generally looked like a big guard who maybe could develop into a rotation player.
Looks like the Jazz may be the team to find that out.
Nothing is finalized but there is this from Marc Stein of ESPN.
The Jazz are a team who brought in Quin Snyder as coach to develop all their young talent — Gordon Hayward, Dante Exum, Trey Burke, Alec Burks, Rodney Hood, Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter, among others. It’s not a bad gamble to throw Murry into the mix and see if he can become part of the rotation.
At that price, it’s a good gamble.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 40
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 16
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 12