Aug 11, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
While this take on the Kevin Love/LeBron James trade is not their best work it still has its moments. The part that made me laugh was the Anthony Bennett depiction (even though he has slimmed down now).
That this trade gets the Taiwanese treatment shows you what a done deal it is — and why the league is watching this like hawks. If they find evidence that a handshake deal for a Love extension that could blow the whole thing up. Which is why nobody is talking.
Hat tip to NBA Redit for the video.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 9
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15