Aug 11, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
While this take on the Kevin Love/LeBron James trade is not their best work it still has its moments. The part that made me laugh was the Anthony Bennett depiction (even though he has slimmed down now).
That this trade gets the Taiwanese treatment shows you what a done deal it is — and why the league is watching this like hawks. If they find evidence that a handshake deal for a Love extension that could blow the whole thing up. Which is why nobody is talking.
Hat tip to NBA Redit for the video.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32