Aug 11, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
While this take on the Kevin Love/LeBron James trade is not their best work it still has its moments. The part that made me laugh was the Anthony Bennett depiction (even though he has slimmed down now).
That this trade gets the Taiwanese treatment shows you what a done deal it is — and why the league is watching this like hawks. If they find evidence that a handshake deal for a Love extension that could blow the whole thing up. Which is why nobody is talking.
Hat tip to NBA Redit for the video.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 7
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 21
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11