Aug 11, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
While this take on the Kevin Love/LeBron James trade is not their best work it still has its moments. The part that made me laugh was the Anthony Bennett depiction (even though he has slimmed down now).
That this trade gets the Taiwanese treatment shows you what a done deal it is — and why the league is watching this like hawks. If they find evidence that a handshake deal for a Love extension that could blow the whole thing up. Which is why nobody is talking.
Hat tip to NBA Redit for the video.
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 0
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43