Aug 11, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
While this take on the Kevin Love/LeBron James trade is not their best work it still has its moments. The part that made me laugh was the Anthony Bennett depiction (even though he has slimmed down now).
That this trade gets the Taiwanese treatment shows you what a done deal it is — and why the league is watching this like hawks. If they find evidence that a handshake deal for a Love extension that could blow the whole thing up. Which is why nobody is talking.
Hat tip to NBA Redit for the video.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 2
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29