Aug 11, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Ray Allen loves golf. LOVES it. Allen can be a bit of a compulsive personality and the sport and its need for practice and repetition blend with his nature. He golfs whenever he can (which you can totally do in Cleveland in the winter… oh, wait).
Allen got out on the course this week with Barack Obama for a round while the president was in Florida. And probably beat him (Obama doesn’t really have the time to dedicate to his game right now, few other things on the plate). If you’re wondering who they other guys are, that is NBA personality Ahmad Rashad and Cyrus Walker.
I’m sure this stroll and lovely game helped Allen focus on his free agency decision.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 6
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5