Aug 11, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Ray Allen loves golf. LOVES it. Allen can be a bit of a compulsive personality and the sport and its need for practice and repetition blend with his nature. He golfs whenever he can (which you can totally do in Cleveland in the winter… oh, wait).
Allen got out on the course this week with Barack Obama for a round while the president was in Florida. And probably beat him (Obama doesn’t really have the time to dedicate to his game right now, few other things on the plate). If you’re wondering who they other guys are, that is NBA personality Ahmad Rashad and Cyrus Walker.
I’m sure this stroll and lovely game helped Allen focus on his free agency decision.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18