Aug 11, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Ray Allen loves golf. LOVES it. Allen can be a bit of a compulsive personality and the sport and its need for practice and repetition blend with his nature. He golfs whenever he can (which you can totally do in Cleveland in the winter… oh, wait).
Allen got out on the course this week with Barack Obama for a round while the president was in Florida. And probably beat him (Obama doesn’t really have the time to dedicate to his game right now, few other things on the plate). If you’re wondering who they other guys are, that is NBA personality Ahmad Rashad and Cyrus Walker.
I’m sure this stroll and lovely game helped Allen focus on his free agency decision.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29