Aug 9, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
LeBron James and Kyrie Irving are already in place, and once Love is added as expected, the Cavaliers should have limitless options on the offensive end of the floor that should perplex opposing defenses for years to come.
Coach Nick of BBallBreakdown gives us an idea of what that might look like, using new Cleveland head coach David Blatt’s sets that he ran at Summer League in Las Vegas to illustrate just how devastating things might be with that elite level of talent filling out so many of the team’s positions.
Defense will be an issue, sure. But offensively, the roster the Cavaliers are projected to be able to assemble is going to have enough talent to cause plenty of headaches for the opposition.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 7
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 7
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 19
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64