Aug 9, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
LeBron James and Kyrie Irving are already in place, and once Love is added as expected, the Cavaliers should have limitless options on the offensive end of the floor that should perplex opposing defenses for years to come.
Coach Nick of BBallBreakdown gives us an idea of what that might look like, using new Cleveland head coach David Blatt’s sets that he ran at Summer League in Las Vegas to illustrate just how devastating things might be with that elite level of talent filling out so many of the team’s positions.
Defense will be an issue, sure. But offensively, the roster the Cavaliers are projected to be able to assemble is going to have enough talent to cause plenty of headaches for the opposition.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24