Aug 9, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
LeBron James and Kyrie Irving are already in place, and once Love is added as expected, the Cavaliers should have limitless options on the offensive end of the floor that should perplex opposing defenses for years to come.
Coach Nick of BBallBreakdown gives us an idea of what that might look like, using new Cleveland head coach David Blatt’s sets that he ran at Summer League in Las Vegas to illustrate just how devastating things might be with that elite level of talent filling out so many of the team’s positions.
Defense will be an issue, sure. But offensively, the roster the Cavaliers are projected to be able to assemble is going to have enough talent to cause plenty of headaches for the opposition.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 21
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 29
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 4
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31