Aug 9, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
LeBron James and Kyrie Irving are already in place, and once Love is added as expected, the Cavaliers should have limitless options on the offensive end of the floor that should perplex opposing defenses for years to come.
Coach Nick of BBallBreakdown gives us an idea of what that might look like, using new Cleveland head coach David Blatt’s sets that he ran at Summer League in Las Vegas to illustrate just how devastating things might be with that elite level of talent filling out so many of the team’s positions.
Defense will be an issue, sure. But offensively, the roster the Cavaliers are projected to be able to assemble is going to have enough talent to cause plenty of headaches for the opposition.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 39
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17