Aug 8, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
I’m a believer in using funerals to celebrate the life of a person rather than mourn his or her death. I hope Coronado’s family and friends found comport by honoring him this way.
As an aside, this has nothing to do with Coronado, but I couldn’t see those picture without thinking of the line from Dan Gilbert’s letter: “Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.” Anything funeral- and LeBron-relate after that is a little eerie.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9