Aug 8, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
I’m a believer in using funerals to celebrate the life of a person rather than mourn his or her death. I hope Coronado’s family and friends found comport by honoring him this way.
As an aside, this has nothing to do with Coronado, but I couldn’t see those picture without thinking of the line from Dan Gilbert’s letter: “Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.” Anything funeral- and LeBron-relate after that is a little eerie.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11