Aug 8, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
I’m a believer in using funerals to celebrate the life of a person rather than mourn his or her death. I hope Coronado’s family and friends found comport by honoring him this way.
As an aside, this has nothing to do with Coronado, but I couldn’t see those picture without thinking of the line from Dan Gilbert’s letter: “Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.” Anything funeral- and LeBron-relate after that is a little eerie.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8