Aug 8, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
I’m a believer in using funerals to celebrate the life of a person rather than mourn his or her death. I hope Coronado’s family and friends found comport by honoring him this way.
As an aside, this has nothing to do with Coronado, but I couldn’t see those picture without thinking of the line from Dan Gilbert’s letter: “Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.” Anything funeral- and LeBron-relate after that is a little eerie.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 45
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4