Aug 7, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Cleveland won big this summer. First LeBron James decided to return and now Kevin Love is set to be traded to the Cavaliers on Aug. 23 in exchange for Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and a future first round pick.
Does this make the Cavaliers the favorites to win the NBA title next year? (Not in my book.) Is this a win-win for Minnesota and Cleveland? (I’m not sure I’d call this a win for Minnesota, just not a bad loss.)
All of these are topics myself and Jenna Corrado cover in the lastest edition of PBT Extra.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14