Aug 7, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Cleveland won big this summer. First LeBron James decided to return and now Kevin Love is set to be traded to the Cavaliers on Aug. 23 in exchange for Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and a future first round pick.
Does this make the Cavaliers the favorites to win the NBA title next year? (Not in my book.) Is this a win-win for Minnesota and Cleveland? (I’m not sure I’d call this a win for Minnesota, just not a bad loss.)
All of these are topics myself and Jenna Corrado cover in the lastest edition of PBT Extra.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 64
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20