Aug 7, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
But since, someone told Adrian Wojnarowski the deal’s terms were set and Wiggins was headed to the Timberwolves.
Nobody mentioned it to Wiggins?
Tim McCormick of ESPN:
Now, it’s possible Wiggins knows and was told not to reveal the information. If that’s the case, he wouldn’t share his knowledge until he was absolutely certain the trade had become public and McCormick wasn’t trying to pull a fast one to extract inside info.
I really hope that’s the case.
Wiggins has already had a rough go publicly as a result of this situation. Someone – it didn’t have to be LeBron James – should have clued in Wiggins, especially once the deal reached the point Wojnarowski could report on it.
Hopefully, Wiggins knows his fate by now at least. On the bright side, he’ll get plenty of playing time in Minnesota.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 16
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32