Aug 7, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
But since, someone told Adrian Wojnarowski the deal’s terms were set and Wiggins was headed to the Timberwolves.
Nobody mentioned it to Wiggins?
Tim McCormick of ESPN:
Now, it’s possible Wiggins knows and was told not to reveal the information. If that’s the case, he wouldn’t share his knowledge until he was absolutely certain the trade had become public and McCormick wasn’t trying to pull a fast one to extract inside info.
I really hope that’s the case.
Wiggins has already had a rough go publicly as a result of this situation. Someone – it didn’t have to be LeBron James – should have clued in Wiggins, especially once the deal reached the point Wojnarowski could report on it.
Hopefully, Wiggins knows his fate by now at least. On the bright side, he’ll get plenty of playing time in Minnesota.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6