Aug 7, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
But since, someone told Adrian Wojnarowski the deal’s terms were set and Wiggins was headed to the Timberwolves.
Nobody mentioned it to Wiggins?
Tim McCormick of ESPN:
Now, it’s possible Wiggins knows and was told not to reveal the information. If that’s the case, he wouldn’t share his knowledge until he was absolutely certain the trade had become public and McCormick wasn’t trying to pull a fast one to extract inside info.
I really hope that’s the case.
Wiggins has already had a rough go publicly as a result of this situation. Someone – it didn’t have to be LeBron James – should have clued in Wiggins, especially once the deal reached the point Wojnarowski could report on it.
Hopefully, Wiggins knows his fate by now at least. On the bright side, he’ll get plenty of playing time in Minnesota.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 5
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 17
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31